Brought to you by Sticky Bottle
The Kask Protone is an alternative to the Mojito with the lowest drag and is the best at heat dissipation compared to all the other ventilated helmets. The ventilation and thick 3D Dry padding work together to banish heat and absorb moisture. This padding is extremely comfortable with an open cell construction and CoolMax fabrics that give a more comfortable ride. Weighing in at only 300g it is a very light helmet. This is mostly due to the In-Moulding Technology that is used to make the polycarbonate cover for the top base ring and the back of the helmet’s shell which is integrated onto the inner polystyrene. This shock-absorbing helmet is another great choice from Kask.
• The tridimensional 3D DRY padding utilizes a multi-layer open cell construction process: high technology for the best comfort and performance
• Incredibly aerodynamic and top performing shell, tested in the wind-tunnel and able to provide a really impressive CX rate. Any position the head will assume the outflow of the air will be perfectly in line with the helmet
• Removable and washable inner padding in Coolmax® material
• Chin pad with eco-leather chinstrap. The washable chinstrap is extremely comfortable and helps to avoid irritation of the skin
• In case of shock the inner frame prevents the helmet from breaking into pieces
• The innovative "in moulding" technology, joining the inner polystyrene cap to the outer polycarbonate one, ensures a better shock absorption
• The MIT Technology, applied to all KASK cycling helmets, guarantees a higher safety and a complete protection thanks to the polycarbonate layer that covers the shell on the top, on the base ring and on the back
• Octo Fit: Rubberised Micro Dial adjuster provides improved finger grip. Floating cradle contact points combine internal gel pads for optimum comfort. These supports are designed to oscillate freely through 180° allowing a perfect fit on any shaped head. The Skeletal Brackets of the cradle have been designed and refined to provide the best fit and support whilst being as light as possible
• Inner padding fabric treated with antibacterial and antimicrobial Sanitized® process
• High visibility stickers for maximum safety even in poor visibility conditions
• Weight: 215 g (M size)
• Size: 52-58cm (Medium), 59-62cm (Large)
• Certification: CE EN 1078, CPSC 1203, AS/NZS 2063
Please call Sticky Bottle on 02 99770070 to further discuss with expert advice any of the products you've viewed.